Ryan Reaves and Tom Wilson added another - Nyomtatható verzió
Momentum Eger
Ryan Reaves and Tom Wilson added another - Nyomtatható verzió

+- Momentum Eger (https://givangel.hu)
+-- Fórum: Momentum Eger (https://givangel.hu/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Fórum: Helyi ügyek (https://givangel.hu/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Téma: Ryan Reaves and Tom Wilson added another (/showthread.php?tid=194)

Ryan Reaves and Tom Wilson added another - seestyle - 02-09-2023

An update from Vegas on Tuesday night: and still do not like each other. Like, at all.The two wrecking balls on skates have personal beef going back to last year's Stanley Cup Final and they've dropped the gloves a few times in the past. But that rivalry saw Jordie Benn Women Jersey another violent chapter on Tuesday when the visited the in Vegas. Reaves and Wilson made it a point to go at one another from the outset, doing so in hard, good-spirited fashion.In the first period, there was a sequence in which Reaves buried Wilson twice in le s than 10 seconds. The first hit came in the Capitals' offensive zone and saw Wilson get completely outmuscled by one of the few players that's capable of outmuscling him. When the Caps forward skated down the ice for payback at the other end, he once again found himself on the ice. The sequence brought unbridled joy to J T Miller Kids Jersey the face of Reaves, who couldn't help but laugh in Wilson's face after the failed attempt at revenge. Ryan Reaves knocks down Tom Wilson and straight up laughs in his face Pete Blackburn (@PeteBlackburn) But things got a bit uglier in the second period, and once again it was Wilson on the losing end -- though this time it came by much more unfortunate (and illegal) means.As both players shared the ice in the Knights' offensive zone, Wilson briefly gained po se sion with a quick touch pa s and was subsequently crushed by Reaves with a late, blindside hit. While the collision wasn't egregiously late or overtly dirty -- the contact was shoulder-to-shoulder -- it still had Thatcher Demko Women Jersey a rather ugly outcome. Wilson's helmet was sent flying and his head appeared to bounce off the ice as he came crashing down. Another look at Reaves on Wilson Pete Blackburn (@PeteBlackburn) Wilson had trouble getting to his feet and needed a sistance leaving the ice. He was ruled out with an "upper-body injury" shortly after and didn't return to the game. As for Reaves, he received a major for interference and was ejected. After the game, Reaves said he didn't believe the hit was that bad and that Wilson "ran into a lion in the jungle.""That was a man's game out there ... I thought he was just looking at his pa s, and he ran into a lion in the jungle," said Reaves. "If he sees me, I know he's gonna try and lay me out and I'm not gonna let that happen. I thought it was shoulder to shoulder and I didn't think it was that late."The 's Department of Player Safety apparently somewhat agreed with that a se sment, as it was reported Wednesday that they would not pursue supplemental discipline for Reaves. Knights Ryan Reaves will not face supplemental discipline from for his hit on Capitals Tom Wilson last night. Chris Kuc (@ChrisKuc) That's likely not a decision that sat well with Capitals coach Todd Reirden, who seemed rather angry about the whole ordeal Antoine Roussel Kids Jersey after Tuesday's contest."Reaves targeted him the entire game," Reirden said. "You could hear it on every faceoff, you could hear the things that were being said and it's a blindside hit where an unsuspecting player hits his head on the ice. That's disappointing. Thatcher Demko Kids Jersey You can put two and two together, but he targeted him the entire game."This was a rare instance that Wilson has been involved in a violent, controversial hit and not been the punisher. He's one of the league's most oft-suspended players, having been tagged with a ban from the league four times over the past two seasons. Just last week, he avoided more heat from the league office after being ejected for as Reaves' on Tuesday. Reirden said Wilson would be re-evaluated on Wednesday. The Capitals' next tilt is against the in Arizona on Thursday (9 p.m. ET and available to stream ).