Adam LaRoche has spoken, and it doesn’t look good for White Sox vice president - Nyomtatható verzió
Momentum Eger
Adam LaRoche has spoken, and it doesn’t look good for White Sox vice president - Nyomtatható verzió

+- Momentum Eger (https://givangel.hu)
+-- Fórum: Momentum Eger (https://givangel.hu/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Fórum: Helyi ügyek (https://givangel.hu/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Téma: Adam LaRoche has spoken, and it doesn’t look good for White Sox vice president (/showthread.php?tid=45)

Adam LaRoche has spoken, and it doesn’t look good for White Sox vice president - seestyle - 08-09-2022

Adam LaRoche has spoken, and it doesnt look good for White Sox vice president Ken Williams.LaRoche decided to walk away from the game earlier this week after the organization asked him to limit his sons presence in the locker room, but by the 36-year-old first baseman, he said he was asked to leave his son, Drake, at home entirely.PHOTOS: | SPECTOR: "Given the suddenne s of my departure and the stir Ceedee Lamb Hoodies Sweatshirts it has caused in both the media and the clubhouse, I feel its nece sary to provide my perspective," LaRoche wrote.White Sox VP Ken Williams recently advised me to significantly scale back the time that my son spent in the clubhouse. Later, I was told not to bring him to the ballpark at all."Williams earlier this week that he asked LaRoche to "dial back" Drake's presence in the clubhouse, Ceedee Lamb T Shirts saying having the teen around "even 50 percent (of the time) is probably too much."OWENS: | LaRochesaid he clearly indicated to the White Sox the importance of having his son with him at the clubhouse on a daily basis before signing with the club last offseason.I also made clear that if there was ever a moment when a teammate, coach or manager was made to feel uncomfortable, then I would immediately addre s it, LaRoche wrote. I realize that this is their office and their career, and it would not be fair to the team if anybody in the clubhouse was unhappy with the situation. Fortunately, that problem never developed.MORE: So when LaRoche was approached by Williams this spring regarding Drake, he was understandably upset.Obviously, I expre sed my displeasure toward this decision to alter the agreement we had reached before I signed with the White Sox, LaRoche wrote. Ezekiel Elliott T Shirts Upon doing so, I had to make a decision. Do I choose my teammates and my career? Or do I choose my family? The decision was easy, but in no way was it a reflection of how I feel about my teammates, manager, general manager or the clubs owner Jerry Reinsdorf.On Friday, Reinsdorf called the story an internal i sue.While we appreciate everyones attention and interest, we continue to feel that it would be premature to comment at this time Troy Aikman T Shirts , Reinsdorf said in a statement (). We are in the proce s of holding a number of discu sions with players, staff and the front office. As a result, we dont want to comment until the proce s is completed. I have instructed members of the organization not to talk about this i sue and get our focus back on the field and winning baseball games.MORE: | In his only season with the Sox Troy Aikman Jersey , LaRoche recorded a career-worst.207 batting average with 12 home runs, 44 RBIs and 133 strikeouts. His decision to retire leaves $13 million on the table.I understand that many people will not understand my decision. I respect that, LaRoche wrote. I will leave you with the same advice that I left my teammates. In life, were all faced with difficult decisions and will have a choice to make. Do we act based on the consequences, or do we act on what we know and believe in our hearts to be right? I choose the latter.